Friday, December 2, 2011

Need to replenish stock

Started off with this much Christmas fabrics but stash is depleting fast! Have been working up a storm the last 2 days. A friend "commissioned" a set of six cushion covers last week & I'm pleased I got that done in time to pass to her last night. A really satisfying thought as you can use Christmas deco for only so long, then all your stuff gotta go into cold storage until the next year! I wanted her to maximize the use of her cushion covers since it's already Dec :-) so I'm glad I did "overtime"! I hope to sew up a table runner for her later... THAT ONE will be on me - a Christmas gift. But I'm keeping that under wraps of course in case I have other commitments and can't deliver! LOL!

Of course you will want to see the finished project. Unfortunately, I couldn't find the camera (wait... let me finish my sentence *lol*) and had to rely on my handphone... and unfortunately I don't know how to unload the images from there (hang on *lol*) so you'll have to make do with these for now!

They are cushion covers I completed last week. They come in pairs and if there are no takers, I will use them as gifts later.

I  promise I'll get those in my handphone downloaded and posted later (after I come back from my 1 week vacation). Meanwhile, do enjoy these eye candy :-)

Well, until the next post, have a great week.. and thanks for dropping by.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Rose ~Victorian Rose ~ said...

Those are such feastive seatcovers, you are very good.
Thanks for coming by, and leaving a comment. I forgot to see if you have joined as well...if so, thank you for that too.

Rose

December 7, 2011 at 1:24 PM  
Blogger Rose ~Victorian Rose ~ said...

P.S. What is the name of that FONT that says "All things beautiful" ...and please tell me how do you change the font in your blog. I would love to change it in mine, I am not very techy at all.

Rose

December 7, 2011 at 1:26 PM  
Blogger All things beautiful said...

We sit in the same boat Rose! I'm not at all IT savvy. My daughter helped me set up this blog a few years ago but I will ask her when I see her. Let's hope she remembers :-)

December 8, 2011 at 7:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home