Saturday, November 26, 2011

ATC swap

Oooops! Christmas cushions gotta wait! 

One of my gals could not make the ATC swap we had committed ourselves to. I decided to stand in for her so I made another set of 4 ATCs.

This one is based on the letter B.  For the design, I have used orphaned buttons, faux flower buds and butterfly cut-outs. If I had more time, I would have splatter on some brown beads. As it is, this will suffice :-)


Off you go then, my beauties, one to each home :-)
Well thanks for dropping by again. Have a good weekend everyone.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Rose ~Victorian Rose ~ said...

What a nice thing for you to do for your friend. They are so cute...always love buttons on things.
Thank you for joining my blog as well.

Rose

November 27, 2011 at 10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home