Thursday, July 28, 2011

Just in time

A bag I whipped up as a gift for a friend. Truly, one of its kind as it has a very unique pocket for the front. It's studded with rhinestones... and I used one of my big wooden buttons for the loopy closure.

The back of the bag also has a pocket. I have also mixed in one or two scraps of floral cotton prints to "sweeten" up the look :-)

The inside of the bag is lined with this red blue and white checks. I didn't have time to put in any inside pockets so hopefully, my friend uses a bag organizer.

This bag was made much earlier. It now comes in very handy as an extra gift I'll be taking along to a family reunion this weekend. It's going to the hostess.

The other side..... 


I wish I have more bags made up so that every gal can have one. Unfortunately, I only have two to take to the family gathering. Sorry ladies... :-(

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home