Saturday, May 7, 2011

Time for a new quilt

Have been really bogged down by school work. But when you are at your most stressed hour, that's when you need to unwind. And unwind I did :-)
I whipped up this one over the week. It's a single. I wanted to try out black prints on a quilt but it didn't turn out like what I envisaged. Hence the queen was quickly downsized to a single!

A closer look at the fabrics I used. I still like the quilt up close but there was no OOMPH, unlike the others I tried out so far. Wonder if it's anything to do with working under stress?! ...judgement gone awry :-(

Tried to jazz it up with this border. Still not up to my standard. Oh well, beauty is in the eye of the beholder... maybe someone else will love this combination.

Here, it's spread out on my bed. I reiterate: it's not a queen... I always make my single a little bigger than the standard size. OK, time to fold away for now :-) 

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home