Sunday, April 3, 2011

Weekend inspiration

A spurt of weekend inspiration resulted in a few handmade cards... this being one of them. 
After my last project, I had so many left-over print-outs of cute little babies that I decided to make a few more Welcome Baby cards for stashing away.
After all, who has not experienced an urgent on-the-spot need before? And worse, at a moment when you have neither the time to run out to the shops nor the energy to create!












This is my favourite. I like the pretty pastel lines in the background together with the lace doily framing the simple announcement. The tiny roses added a sweet appeal too.
I have not tried putting up any of my cards for sale yet. I wonder if there’ll be takers as everyone is so into e-things these days.



Well, so much for this week. I wonder what inspiration will hit me next? Thanks for dropping by & have a good week.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home