Saturday, April 9, 2011

Recycling old jeans

 There's a whole lot of projects one can do with old jeans..... and I had wanted to do this --------------> ever since I saw it on someone's blog. No idea what it is? Patience :-)

You see, when recycling jeans, most people cut up and keep only the bigger pieces of denim. The rest, like these thick side seams are just thrown away.

Well, I learnt that if you roll it up, you can get a pretty cool mug rug/coaster.
Add some embellishment, and I have personalized it into a Thank You gift         :-)   :-)   :-)

I tried gathering white cotton lace around this one...
But I guess I just like mine plain :-) Coffee, anyone? :-)

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous LokePeng said...

Lovely....how am i to add you Lee Fun ?

June 29, 2014 at 2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home