Thursday, November 25, 2010

Lavender Rose

I managed to get off my butt and started the purple themed quilt a few days ago. I will probably keep this for my own as it will fit in nicely in the purple room of our house.





I chose the crazy patchwork cut and decided to do a king size since I had quite a bit of each fabric.





The outcome was beyond my expectation and I'm eager to finish it up.

I'm thinking of doing a 3 panel border for this massive quilt... starting with pale purple stripes (2" width), followed by purple polka dots (2" width) and finally a fat 5" border using the black rose print. Pretty excited at the prospect but first, to the shops to replenish on diminished stock :-)


Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Janet C said...

A huge quilt and so well done! :)

December 7, 2010 at 9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home