Thursday, September 9, 2010

Taking a break

Rolling out 2 more teddies...

Meet Russet Rose...my first try with a darker print. I was experimenting with the fibre filling too. That's why she's looking a little malnourished! I didn't quite "feed" her enough I guess :-)
.....and this is Rambling Rose. I think my preference for lighter cotton shows :-) Don't you think she's just adorable?

OK, after working on 4 teddies at one stretch, I think it's time for a break. Hari Raya Aidilfitri is tomorrow and I'm looking forward to "balik kampong" (head back to my parents' home) later today. So, to all my Muslim friends, "Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri" and to the rest of us "Happy Holidays"! Thanks for dropping by.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hi I am from Puerto Rico! I love your page. I would like to do something like this. I recently started with this, I love crafts. I hope I go so well as you. Sorry for my English! GBY! :) CIAO! http://rutyscreations.blogspot.com/

January 24, 2014 at 12:18 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi I am from Puerto Rico! I love your page. I would like to do something like this. I recently started with this, I love crafts. I hope I go so well as you. GBY! :) CIAO!
http://rutyscreations.blogspot.com/

January 24, 2014 at 12:19 PM  
Blogger All things beautiful said...

Thank you. I have not had much time with my crafts since my mum was ill. I'm so glad you found inspiration on my blog. All the best in your crafts :)

February 27, 2014 at 1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home