Thursday, September 2, 2010

Horrors!


EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!! My teddy looks more foxy than bear!!! Ok, the ears are my fault - they didn't give instructions on where to sew them so I stuck them too far apart. But the muzzle? It protrudes too much and I had followed the pattern to the T. You know, I already had misgivings the other night when cutting the fabric but hey, you don't argue when you are a novice ;-) Even until the last minute, I was hoping it might somehow turn out... that's why I took the trouble to put in the eyes and snout. Looks like I need to take matters into my own hands and make major alterations to the original pattern!

Here...what do you think now? It's not perfect but at least, you can see that it's a BEAR... right? Hehehe! I chopped off quite a bit of the muzzle ;-) and I altered the head gusset a little. OK, I'm off to sew the other body parts now. Be sure to come back to share my BEARY exciting adventure (LOL!) Thanks for dropping by.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home