Saturday, September 18, 2010

Crafting with a vengeance!

That's because my 2-week holiday is fast coming to an end! Wouldn't it be great if we could do a rewind? ;-D Sigh, it's back to the grind stone tomorrow, hence the frenzied crafting for the past few days. Remember the piles of test papers I mentioned at the start of the semester break? For the coming week, it's going to be pay-back time for recalcitrant me ;-P ...and with no regrets mind you!!!


Today's post concerns my Shabby Chic tote which is going to be my last bag - for a while at least ;-) They say the last is the best. I couldn't agree more. To use my students' lingo, this has to be my best-est creation! LOL! I love it totally.

1. Love the colour scheme - shabby chic combination.
2. Love the fabrics - they are all my favourite left over scraps.
3. Love the handles - a slightly different way of attaching to the main body.
4. Love the big heavy enamel cream-coloured button - in the shape of a flower.
5. Love the interior - baby green vintage quilted lining with boxy pockets on one side and normal flat ones on the other. Notice the patchwork on the pockets as well?
6. Finally, love the size - a gigantic 17" x 19.5" (think of all the stash you can smuggle in without your other half giving you the disapproving look! LOL!)





Well, until my next round of holidays, it's "crafts put on hold".....but then again, you ought to know me, I don't have much self-control over this area :-) Thanks for dropping in folks.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Za said...

Wow! I love the bag too! Lovely!

September 20, 2010 at 6:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home