Monday, August 23, 2010

Mirror mirror in my hand...


...I'll turn you from cheapo to grand!

I just couldn't resist purchasing this hand-held mirror as I have been wanting to match one to my made-over hairbrush. Actually, the plastic mirror was not cheapo but anyway, that's besides the point... I had been looking for this for too long.

The minute I reached home, I took out my stash and worked away so now I've this to show :-)








I'm pretty pleased how the mirror turned out... I love the fabric and of course the maroon trim and gold and beige cord makes it very Victorian, the very effect I wanted :-)




Sigh! What a handsome couple! I'm thinking again whether to use these or to keep them as Christmas gifts... OK, I've thought twice, they're mine :-)

...Thanks for dropping by, folks. Have a nice day...or whatever that remains of it. I'm off to brush my hair ;-)

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Wooodychua said...

O queen of crafts, where else can't ur ideas grow???!!!!!
A very queenly effort. Hmmmm....you sure you're in d right profession? Can open a stall/shop in Midvalley or somewhere in KL. :o)
You supply d deco, products, curtains, etc.... I supply d food for the 'cafe' in there. hahahaha....

August 24, 2010 at 10:12 AM  
Blogger All things beautiful said...

Thanks for your ultra generous compliments... I'm still a babe compared to some of those ladies out in blogland :-) As for that "shop" (LOL), no harm dreaming, right? ;-)

August 24, 2010 at 11:14 AM  
Blogger Janet C said...

A very elegant set! :)

August 24, 2010 at 9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home