Thursday, August 12, 2010

Strike while I'm motivated

 
Did I say bigger pouches? OK, I just churned out these... it's meant for hard disks.

I'm glad I made one in checks cos this one is for my hubby. It's not often that I make things for him but hey, everyone can do with a surprise now and then... and yes, it was much appreciated. LOL!
Ok... this one's for me. Does the binding tape go with the fabric, you think? I know the colour doesn't quite match up and it's the satin finish and not the cotton ones but I was just too lazy to go to the shops today.  


The third one I made was from yesterday's salvaged fabric. Now, that's really fruitful for a rainy afternoon. If I've time, I'll probably do a few more to give away to friends. They make such practical gifts, you'll agree :-)

** Edited ... The buttons were an afterthought - I didn't want the hard disks sliding out... and OOOPS!... onto the floor! LOL! (Of course I won't be laughing then...) I took some time digging at my button stash. I finally decided on the cloth covered button for my hubby's pouch and a brass rose button for the floral one. Notice I didn't say "my pouch" anymore :-) cos I've decided to bless a dear friend with this project of mine. I hope she likes it as much as I've enjoyed doing it.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger s a r a h said...

i likeeeee! :D hehehe one for me please :D:D

August 14, 2010 at 1:14 PM  
Blogger All things beautiful said...

If I can make for friends, how can I refuse my own daughter? :-)

August 14, 2010 at 1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home