Wednesday, June 30, 2010

More cards


These were born two days ago :-) This round, I was inspired by Roy Lessin to craft about Jesus's Assurance. I shared his creative writing here two posts earlier and was already toying with the idea of making it into a card (read that as ONE CARD!). It's a wonder how much some stockcards and lots of odds and ends can motivate you. Actually, my other half thought I was at it again - getting myself into some church fund-raising project or other... Yup, I got a little carried away and churned out more cards than I had planned. Then again, when you enjoy doing something, every second is bliss! OK, enough of babbling... I'll just let the cards do their talking :-) Scroll down and enjoy :-)

 



Thanks for dropping by :-)

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger AJ7 said...

Nice! Reminds me I should try to make some also.... So what are doing with all those cards?

July 4, 2010 at 1:13 PM  
Blogger All things beautiful said...

Thanks :-) What am I going to do with the cards? Hmmmm...good question! Use them of course (if there is anybody in need of affirmation & encouragement, let me know)...maybe sell them? ...if there are any takers... LOL! Or can save them up for some fund-raising project or other? What do you think?

July 4, 2010 at 3:53 PM  
Blogger AJ7 said...

These days... with ecards, hard to say. But will be good for those with no access to it.. on hospital stays, etc.

July 27, 2010 at 7:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home