Friday, June 25, 2010

Sweet Pea Junior

You can see I've been busy. I tried out another tote. Here's Sweet Pea Junior, a smaller version of my earlier bag. It's still not right :-( I think it's the fabric... Can't use cotton - too lightweight. Now, it can't stand on its own!!!
What next? It's back to the drawing board, I suppose... and perhaps a trip to town tomorrow? ;-)   I need new sewing machine needles definitely. I broke 2 sewing the handles of the bags and am now on my last one. Yup, and while I'm out, I might as well pop into the fabric stores to stash up on heavier fabrics. Who knows, this might turn out to be a blessing in disguise after all            :-) :-) :-)

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Janet C said...

Try using a stiffer interfacing or batting in between.

June 25, 2010 at 11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home