Monday, June 28, 2010

Patchwork cards

God thinks you're wonderful

So promise me you'll never forget...
that you aren't an accident or an incident...
you are a gift to the world,
a divine work of art, signed by God.

You were knit together.
You weren't mass produced.
You aren't an assembly -line product.

You were deliberately planned,
specifically gifted,
and lovingly position on this earth...
by the Master Crafts-Man.

I have always enjoyed reading Dayspring Devotions. They have really good writers. Today I was inspired to borrow a few of their verses for my papercrafting project. For starters, I chose Max Lucado's God Thinks You're Wonderful. Coupled with my love for fabrics, I came up with these four patchwork cards. I've seen samples of these before (some where, some time) and have thought of trying out the technique. Well, I got my wish today :-) and I love how they turned out. 



 


Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Janet C said...

Nice sayings and pretty cards!

June 30, 2010 at 9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home