Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Meet Me In The Meadow

I've always enjoyed Roy Lessin's writings for DaySpring and subscribing to his Meet Me In The Meadow (it's free) helps me to keep tab on all his articles. Here's one which I particularly like and written at a time when I so needed those very words to share and encourage a dear friend going through chemotherapy. It's very aptly entitled Assurance...



May Jesus assure you that as you follow Him—
you will never meet a fear He cannot conquer;
you will never face an enemy He cannot defeat;
you will never enter a battle He cannot win;
you will never have a need He cannot meet;
you will never face a temptation He cannot overcome;
you will never have a burden He cannot lift;
you will never face a problem He cannot solve;
you will never have a bondage He cannot break;
you will never have a moment when He does not care;
you will never have a time when He is not there.


I have strength for all things in Christ Who empowers me [I am ready for anything and equal to anything through Him Who infuses inner strength into me; I am self-sufficient in Christ's sufficiency]. Philippians 4:13 AMP

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home