Sunday, November 8, 2009

Variation to Scrappy Trips Around the World

I loved my Scrappy Trips Around the World so much that I decided to do another. However, this time, I gave it a new twist. I arranged my blocks into a single radiating diamond (above) instead of multiple ones like my previous (below).

Both make use of 36 blocks of scrappy 2 1/2" X 2 1/2" squares and when finished, the new project should measure the same size... provided of course I stick to the same measurements for the borders. It's kind of difficult to decide which I like better, suffice to say both took my breath away (LOL!)



Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Janet C said...

Wow! Both quilts are gorgeous!

November 15, 2009 at 11:04 PM  
Blogger All things beautiful said...

Thanks Janet. I dropped by at your blog but it was blocked except for the profile page :-) Still, I'm glad to know you. By the way, I hail from Ipoh but am now residing in the Rice Bowl of Malaysia

November 16, 2009 at 12:44 AM  
Blogger Janet C said...

Mmph...that's very strange, cos my blog is an open one except that comment will need my approval first. BTW, are you on facebook. I also know your cousin Yasmin Yong thro' a craft group.
Also want to inform you that COGA (Convent Girls Alumni) is having a Xmas party on 28th Nov. Can you come back?

November 16, 2009 at 8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home