Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Quilting break

What do you think of these handmade cards I created some time back? I'm going to start another round of card-making this coming school holidays (two days time...HOORAY!). Nope, I've not turned my back on quilting :-) It's just that I'm forced to take a break... for now, at least. I have been working too much on the floor (my table is not big enough for my quilting projects) and that's why I've bursitis... THAT is according to the in-house doctor - my dear hubby! LOL! Anyway, with card-making, I sit at my table (he can't fault me there! Hehehe!) ...and yes, I can make some Christmas cards to start off... will post pictures of them when I have any to show.

Talking of Christmas, I also need to start on my presents. I hope to continue last year's tradition of giving out handmade gifts (it was table runners for 2008) but I've yet to come up with a project for this year. Of course, ideally, I would love to give a quilt to all my dear friends ;-) but we all know that is quite impossible :-) So...bright ideas, anyone?

Here... a few more cards from yester-year for you to enjoy :-)


Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Janet C said...

The cards are lovely. Am also learning to do some! Want to do an exchange?? :)

November 17, 2009 at 10:28 PM  
Blogger All things beautiful said...

Sounds super!... once u tell me how the thing works? Yasmin says she can be coaxed to join too!!! Frankly though, I've never done exchanges in my whole life... but it sounds easy enough not to stress out my brains... plus school holidays are around d corner, so let's do it :-)

November 17, 2009 at 11:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home