Thursday, June 4, 2009

Recycling test blocks

HELLO THERE! Look what I made today... another patchwork bag for littlemissmuffetscloset. This is so trendy with jeans and will be a great carry-all for those casual weekend outings. I used two of the test blocks from my Roses & Blues quilt project and added some vintage lace as an after thought.



This is my third attempt at fabric bags and although I enjoyed working at it and am thoroughly satisfied with the outcome, I would like to try something other than the tote for my next bag project. I sure wish there were classes here that can teach me how to make some nice dinner or party clutches... Well, until one comes along, looks like you will be seeing more totes in future - at least in different shapes and sizes I hope (LOL)! Thanks for dropping by.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home