Monday, June 8, 2009

Pumpkins anyone?

If you have been following my blog, you will remember I was down with the pumpkin bug a few months back. Hah! Have a look at this...

I decided to make a pumpkin pincushion again this morning... to complement the etui box of course. The only problem was I ran out of the checks. Hence, the maroon suede for the bottom half :-)



What do you think of this? I just so adore the vintage rose print voile, don't you? I hope I can bare to part with this when the time comes! Hmmmm... perhaps, I should think about duplicating this... seriously (LOL!) Then again, maybe not in the near future. I just may not have the time as the school mid-year break is coming very quickly to a close. There's just so much to do before term starts again. Well, we'll see.....

Thanks for dropping by. Have a good week :-)

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Olga said...

Your etui box and matching pumpkin are just gorgeous!

June 28, 2009 at 12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home