Saturday, June 6, 2009

Holiday project

I had always wanted to make another etui box ever since I successfully completed one last year. What held me back was of course the fiddleliness (if there's ever such a word... LOL!) which can equate to several hours of frustration, sweat and tears! Well, with the holidays here, I just had to give it another go :-)








First, I rummaged through my stash and found this very delicate rose print voile - just the thing to give it that vintage look :-) Then, I matched that up with a peachy check for the inside. After what seemed like endless hours, this etui box was birthed!



This time, I made a square-based box instead of the earlier pentagon-shaped one. Of course, this saved me some time but the main reason of course was the fact that I wanted a different outcome. Not bad, right?


I must say I love it... love it, love it, love it..... but do another? Hmmm... what do you think I''m thinking? LOL!!!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous grace said...

I love it! DO you have the pattern for it please?

June 27, 2009 at 3:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home