Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Disappearing 9-patch square

While visiting blogs a few weeks ago, I came across the Disappearing 9-patch tutorial by Rachel Griffith. I had seen this pattern on quite a few quilters' projects before and had been wanting to try it but those numerous rectangles and squares just kind of put me off. So I was pleasantly surprised by the simple instructions but great outcome. Thanks a bunch Rachel :-)

Naturally, I was also eager to try out the block on a finishing. A quilt was out of the question as that would take months... at least for me (LOL)... and what I wanted was instant gratification! And so..... this was the result after some head-scratching :-)



Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous grace said...

I love the bag! Sorry been away from blogs. Where do you get the handles from?

June 27, 2009 at 3:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home