Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Peachy Rosy Quilt

Finally, another quilt completed... This one is the result of many added hours of stolen time, nap time plus a few sleepless nights :-) Well, when one is working, one has no choice but to make some sacrifices. Anyway, that is how I "make" time for my passion (obsession, my better half calls it!)

I've purposely made the quilt bigger than the standard single so this one measures a good 150cm X 186cm... should cover every inch of the body... with enough to throw over the head for those who sleep with the lights on (LOL!!!)



And now, it's time to release my baby into littlemissmuffet's care... Feeling a little pensive of course but I know whoever adopts her will love her just as much as I do, if not more.


Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Olga said...

I love your quilts , you are good at making them.
Have a great weekend!
Olga

June 28, 2009 at 12:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home