Thursday, May 7, 2009

Back in action

I know... I'm kinda behind in all my projects. I've really been bogged down by school work of late. Then, with dad suddenly taken ill two weeks ago, I've also had much on my mind and crafts just wasn't part of that picture. Thank goodness he's now on the road to recovery and to celebrate that, let me share with you the other half of my hoard (as promised)...

Now, what do you say to this? Pretty huh? Of course, I DID try not to give in to impulsive shopping but I guess I didn't resist too hard because the next thing I knew I was walking out of the shop grinning from ear to ear. As if that wasn't enough, I went out a day later and added these cookie jars!



I know, I'm incorrigible :-)

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Rue said...

Hi Lee Fun :)

Thank you so much for your sweet comment!

I'm so happy to hear that your dad is doing better :)

Beautiful china!!

rue

May 9, 2009 at 9:24 AM  
Blogger Julian Quah Jian said...

hello
I stumbled upon your blog by accident and oh my gosh what beautiful patch work you have created! I have zero knowledge about patch work and I would appreciate if you could kindly advise me of how I could get a kick start of this wonderful art work that I would like to master.

Thanking you in advance.

May 9, 2009 at 11:01 PM  
Anonymous wscrene said...

hello
I stumbled upon your blog by accident and oh my gosh what beautiful patch work you have created! I have zero knowledge about patch work and I would appreciate if you could kindly advise me of how I could get a kick start of this wonderful art work that I would like to master.

Thanking you in advance.

May 9, 2009 at 11:04 PM  
Blogger All things beautiful said...

Thank you so much for your compliments. I only started patch work sometime last year and as you can see, it's terribly addictive! My first project was based on a pattern in a magazine. You can also find tons of free patterns & tutorials online. If you leave your email address, I would be happy to give you personal reply.

May 10, 2009 at 3:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello again

Thank you so much for replying to my message. You can reach me at wscrene@yahoo.com

Once again thank you, thank you.

May 11, 2009 at 9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home