Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Coffee, ladies?

Isn't she a darling?! I'm referring to the coffee mug below of course...



Ever since I bought the Rose tea set, I've been meaning to get some coffee mugs to match up (I appreciate that not everyone is a tea freak like me!) However, this task proved more difficult than I thought (living in a small town, choices are sadly lacking)... until I was introduced to another rose design by a colleague this morning - who also gleefully told me she bought up the last four mugs at the shop :-(


This inverted-pear-shaped china from Avon is covered with an abundance of roses of an almost similar pattern as mine and costs only RM6.90. Of course, the first thing I did after school was to scurry off to the nearest Avon dealer, praying hard as I drove along that I would not get the "Out-of-stock" response!

VOILA! Did you notice that as pleased as Punch expression? My turn... I bought up the last six mugs in the shop (LOL!)

I wonder when the sewing ladies want their next get-together? They can have the privilege of using them first ... and I will have the pleasure of keeping you all posted :-)

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Yasmin said...

Must rush to the nearest avon dealer and see if they still have these????

April 3, 2009 at 7:53 PM  
Blogger All things beautiful said...

You better do so pronto if you are serious about getting these. I don't think they stock up that many in our wee towns!

April 3, 2009 at 10:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

those were the old days...i can understand the craziness, the rush to get them at all cost(almost!)...i prefer these mugs to the special design tea set...now i see boon is equally mad abt them!

April 9, 2009 at 10:46 PM  
Anonymous deannalee said...

those were the old days...i can understand the craziness, the rush to get them at all cost(almost!)...i prefer these mugs to the special design tea set...now i see boon is equally mad abt them!

April 9, 2009 at 10:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home