Sunday, March 15, 2009

A sneak preview

OK, you can have a peek at my progress on Roses & Romance. I finished making all 63 blocks this evening :-) and as expected, I just couldn't wait to piece them together so that kind of settled yesterday's dilemma - I left out the sashing. I also decided to do a 7 X 9 this round instead of the previous 6 X 8. That's because this one's for me, remember? (LOL!!!)


This is by far my most exciting piece and I should know cos I've been grinning from ear to ear the whole night. Yeap, I'm sure this quilt will bring the user endless sweet dreams :-) Talking of which, it's time to hit the sack. Good night all...

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger ♥ debbie ♥ said...

i luuuuuuuuuurrrrrrvvvvvveeeee eyelets.... faster finish this one and start on MINE!! ;D

March 15, 2009 at 1:36 PM  
Blogger Yasmin said...

hmmmm roses and romance...nice, nice... what is that orange thingy by the way?

April 3, 2009 at 7:50 PM  
Blogger All things beautiful said...

Those are stickers that label my blocks... Now that I'm so used to this technique, I can do away with it ... Still, I need to play safe :-)

April 3, 2009 at 10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home