Friday, March 13, 2009

Roses & Romance

I'm in love with my new project! And this time, it's for ME (LOL)!!! I've even got a name for it - Roses & Romance :-)

I have had the rose print and eyelet fabric stashed away for quite a while (probably intended for a dress or a skirt) but I finally decided I could put them to better use in a quilt. So, out they came.....

Here are some blocks already made up. As you can see, I'm never tired of crazy patchwork.

For now, I've just laid the blocks next to each other (and I must say I love the effect) but I wonder if it would not be even better if I were to put in some sashing... Well, we'll see :-) Thanks for dropping by.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the colours.

March 15, 2009 at 9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home