Monday, February 23, 2009

Roses make my day

If there's anything that will make me go mushy, it has to be rose prints. So how could I resist this delightfully gorgeous clutch? I just had to take it home :-)

Look, it comes with the ANNA SUI logo too... although I must admit not having seen this line anywhere in their boutiques... which means this has to be a fake! But I'm not too bothered - I did not pay a bomb for it. Remember? It was the roses I fell for. I love the vintage look - thoroughly Victorian... absolutely my cup of tea :-) Now you know how easy it is to win me over to anything? LOL!!! More pix of my beauty.....



Edited: Look! I realized I have a pair of shoes in my cupboard of a somewhat similar print. It's a bit worn but it's still a match! This is so COOOOOL (LOL)!!!!


Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Grace said...

Haha, I have a similar Anna Sui purse, with roses but in white.

February 25, 2009 at 5:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home