Sunday, February 1, 2009

I must be crazy!

Busy as I was last week, I couldn't help but start another crazy patchwork blanket. The thought of the end result, the expectation and the anticipation can be quite intoxicating! What do you think of my choice of fabrics?

See the combination below? Each finished block measures 8" by 8". I can't wait to start the piecing. This time, I decided "no sashing"... so I'll need to do a 6 by 8 at least which works out to 48 blocks (previous project was a 5 by 7).



Right, that's about it for now. Hope to have some updates by the weekend... and thanks for dropping by :-)

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Wooodychua said...

oooh....looks real comfy and blankety. can't wait to see the finished product. Mine from mum is ready!!!! but will only get to test it out the next time i go back or someone comes down south.
oh and it'll take just a blink of an eye(2 days uninterrupted) for you to finish all your blocks. when u start going!!!!

February 6, 2009 at 11:23 AM  
Blogger Olga said...

I love your choise of the fabrics - very rose-y. :-)
You are so good and very fast at making the quilts. Good luck on this one.

February 7, 2009 at 12:06 AM  
Blogger ♥ debbie ♥ said...

ooo... nice... so is this for me???? hahaha....

February 7, 2009 at 9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home