Friday, January 30, 2009

A whole new act

No time to patchwork or cross-stitch but needed to re-energize. Solution? Paper crafting - easy & therapeutic. I had plenty of recycled cardboard and coloured paper and these were all screaming for action (LOL). So I spent the morning making cards... and helped save a few trees in the process :-)



Have not made cards for years but once I started, I took to it like a duck to water :-) Went for quick simple designs but got more ambitious after a while. Honestly, I had forgotten how enjoyable this activity could be. Hmmm, must remember this craft when I next need another quick "fix" (LOL)!!!

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger AJ7 said...

We should do this again as a group sometimes...

February 1, 2009 at 3:41 PM  
Blogger All things beautiful said...

No problem. You pick the place and the time, I'll come with all the barang barang :-)

February 1, 2009 at 5:00 PM  
Blogger Grace said...

Very nice! Card making is something I have wanted to venture into but always feel that I don't have the right materials. What did you use for the pictures, are they stickers?

February 9, 2009 at 8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home