Thursday, October 2, 2008

Shhhhhhhh! It's a secret

Bitten by the pumpkin bug (Lol)! Shhhhh! It's a secret. Tomorrow, I shall be going up to my sister-in-law's place and this is going to be her gift. It's a little different from the previous. This round, I experimented with velvet. I love the outcome. It has that old antique-ish look.

No time... so I just pulled out the first available matching fabric for the back - BLACK. Hmmm... a bit dark and uninteresting but it's velvet... and who looks at the back anyway ;-> It's the iridescent front that's going to do the talking! Hope my sister-in-law likes it - as if she has any choice (Lol).

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger ♥ debbie ♥ said...

secret? what secret is there left now that you've announced it all over you blog? hahaha.... nice... but i like the maroon one more...

October 2, 2008 at 6:28 PM  
Blogger All things beautiful said...

I think I'm quite safe :-) By the time I finished it was almost 1.00a.m. and I doubt she would still be up or on the Net for that matter. As for the few hours this morning (we left for her place at 11.00a.m.), I'll have to bank on my luck. And I WAS lucky :-) :-)

October 2, 2008 at 7:12 PM  
Blogger Yasmin said...

Love this especially the velvet fabric!!! Thank you so much!!! will cherish it forever!! You are right. It was a nice surprise.

October 4, 2008 at 2:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home