Friday, October 3, 2008

Let's play masak masak

Aren't they just the loveliest tea set you have ever seen? And they're mine, they're mine :-) Decided to pamper myself today and splash a little. There are actually 2 sets here. I had my eyes fixed on the 17-piece - 6 cups & saucers, a teapot, creamer & sugar bowl - when my friend - God bless her quick thinking (Lol) - suggested adding in an extra smaller set of 6 cups & saucers.

Just look at the roses - catch me, I'm swooning (Lol) - so sweet and romantic. And the cups - so squat-looking. Wait till you see the teapot ...

A joy shared is a joy doubled... I called up some dear friends and we played masak masak! (Lol) In plain words, we had tea... and a pumpkin pin cushion class!!! I'll leave that for another day to tell the story :-) :-) :-)

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Yasmin said...

Tell me!!! Tell me quick!!!where did you get this set? Is it Vantage? Still available or not??? I'm interested in a set..

October 4, 2008 at 2:28 AM  
Blogger deannalee said...

so u are getting the bug, too???

October 4, 2008 at 11:36 AM  
Blogger All things beautiful said...

OK, someone owes me BIG BUCKS (Lol)! Yasmin, your set is all ready to be picked up. I tried to bargain with the boss (seeing I already bought one set already) but no luck. Looks like it's the seller's market. Still it's a small price to pay for something so lovely. I'm tempted to add on :-)

October 4, 2008 at 6:40 PM  
Blogger All things beautiful said...

Just to share ahta's reaction when I was chatting online with her:

11:26 AM Deanna: hey, when i open, it says warning. it may contain element...hurt my computer/ shd i proceed?
11:27 AM me: YES
Deanna: alamak so big YES
oki
11:28 AM TAIIIISOHHHHH!!
me: WHAT????
Deanna: THIS IS TOO MUCH TO SWALLOW!
me: Kakakakaka
11:29 AM Deanna: I WANT TO PLAY MASAK MASAK TOO!

October 4, 2008 at 9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home