Monday, October 20, 2008

I'm going ROSES

It's good to know people who are IT savvy. Better still if that happens to be your daughter - you'll have no qualms about asking for free services (Lol). See? Now I have a brand new look without cracking my pretty little head (nope, not even a hairline split) :-) :-) :-)

Of course, the old must not be forgotten so I'm locking it away here (below) for posterity.

You know your visits always make my day so throw in those comments please :-) Thanks for dropping by...

P/S And thanks, Deb. Love you to pieces :-)

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Olga said...

The roses'blog looks great! Compliments to your DD.

October 22, 2008 at 12:46 AM  
Blogger AJ7 said...

ha ha

October 24, 2008 at 7:55 AM  
Blogger AJ7 said...

ha ha

October 24, 2008 at 7:57 AM  
Blogger Carol R said...

Love your new look although your old look was pretty spectacular too!

October 26, 2008 at 5:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home