Sunday, August 31, 2008

Mum's passion

Sewing cheongsams for her loved ones - that's Mum's passion. This round, she made one for Deb. As we all know, the cheongsam is a very figure-hugging 1-piece suit but Mum has skills that can help even the non-hourglass figure come away looking like a million bucks!!! (LOL. Yeah, I guess I'm a wee bit bias.) See Deb's cheongsam comes complete with Mum's signature frog buttons? Isn't it awesome? Mum has actually taught me how to make these intricate fabric fasteners but who wants to bother with mine when the "sifu" is around? :-) Thanks Mum. I love you :-)

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wahhhhh my pretty cheongsam finally finished!!! por por showed my the piece half done when she was in Singapore... :)

September 12, 2008 at 5:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

why is it called a "frog" button btw?

September 12, 2008 at 5:19 PM  
Blogger Olga said...

Wow!!! Your mother's work is so pretty!

September 16, 2008 at 1:30 PM  
Blogger Athena said...

your frog button is amazing!! :)

October 6, 2008 at 9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home