Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Fruitful morning

Before falling asleep last night, I told myself I must try out a pumpkin pin cushion this morning. Have been meaning to make one for ages. Well, here it is... I used a floral print for the front and the left over yellow ocher checks from the previous project for the back.

It was easy to do but it took up more poly filling than I expected.

I enjoyed making this up. Will try some fancier patterns next time. I saw some real gorgeous stuff on Bucilla's blog. Well worth a visit.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Nina said...

Thank you for the lovely comment what you left on my blog!
Your works are just wonderful! Congratulations :)

Regards from Hungary,
Nina

September 30, 2008 at 8:32 PM  
Blogger Yasmin said...

Very very sweet!! Love the colours.. make one for me laaaa...

October 1, 2008 at 10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home