Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Instant gratification

I have been mulling over Bucilla's works and am truly inspired to do a little bit more for my pumpkin pin cushion. So here is my second attempt :-)

Two words: Instant gratification... well, compared to some of my other projects :-) Didn't take me too long - just one night. Had no particular design in mind but since I go weak in the knees over roses, I knew I just had to incorporate them into the embroidery. The Internet is really such a good teacher and I love how the spider web roses came out at my first try :-)

Surprise of surprises, I didn't find any really matching fabric (in my mountain of stash) for the back but thought I could get away with the red gingham... and I did (Lol)

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger deannalee said...

i like the most recent one you did...very very nice...

October 1, 2008 at 3:29 PM  
Blogger ♥ debbie ♥ said...

ooooo... did u see the oh-so-pretty rosebud pins on bucilla's blog??

October 2, 2008 at 6:31 PM  
Blogger All things beautiful said...

Yeah! Can only ogle (Lol). Wish I speak French! Want to ask her so many things :-)

October 2, 2008 at 7:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home