Friday, September 26, 2008

Autumn in Malaysia

Looks familiar? This is my first installment of "Autumn Colors", courtesy of my wonderful new friend Olga of Olenka's Stitches. She has so kindly offered to share her design with those who are interested to stitch it. I have always admired Olga's designs so when I received the chart today, I just couldn't wait to get the project started. Although I have adapted this pattern on Aida (I was short on supplies), I think it is turning out nicely. Of course it's going to be too big for a scissors fob so I'll have to crack my head later on how to finish it up. But for now, I'm really enjoying stitching this. Thanks Olga! I hope my work won't disappoint you :-)

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger AJ7 said...

so this is your holiday project?? going to finish before the week is over?

September 26, 2008 at 10:34 PM  
Blogger All things beautiful said...

Hopefully... What do you think? Should be small enough to complete, right?

September 27, 2008 at 7:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home