Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Stash-in-waiting

I am so excited about all these floss rings that my daughter bought for me in Singapore but I have to be patient as they will be staying just there for a while. No point sending them back all the way and incur unnecessary costs. Anyway. I am committed to some other projects at the moment (which I'll share another time) but I certainly hope to stitch up some pieces for the floss ring tags in the near future.

... so many colours, so pretty :-)

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Yasmin said...

Wow! Very pretty and sweet! Cannot wait for her to come back... LOL

August 12, 2008 at 4:21 PM  
Blogger Carol R said...

Gorgeous colours - lucky you. Can't wait to see all those lovely floss tags you are going to make

August 15, 2008 at 4:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home