Friday, August 8, 2008

Mega project put onhold

My beloved patchwork blanket has to be put on hold for a while. Reason? Refer to the above :-) Isn't it just awesome? This is my top priority for now - transforming these designs from paper to cloth and getting them ready for our church dedication service on Sept 6th. Deborah raked up these designs before she went back to Singapore. Now, I am working to transform them to reality.

Executing these designs can be quite a nightmare at times as everything is through trial and error. This is the first time for me - never made banners in my whole life! But helping hands make light work. It may be tough going (there's been a lot of doing, undoing & redoing) but there's also much laughter and fellowship. Slowly but surely, we are inching our way to our first completed piece. Watch out for my next posting :-)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home