Thursday, July 10, 2008

My new workstation

This is my "new" work station as of today. Previous one was on the right, tucked away from all the hustle and bustle of staffroom traffic. Suited me fine... until the air-conditioning kaput-ed! No choice but to move house as it was like being cooked in my own little oven. I could have sat this out actually but who knows when the school authorities will call in the serviceman (especially during this time of tariff hike and all) and my cozy little nook was far away from the nearest fan. Opening up the windows wouldn't help either as the air outside can be so still. Nope, better not take any chances.

Well? After 2 hours plus of panting and sweating, what do you think? One positive outcome of this forced labour: I finally tidied up my work area. Given half the chance, I could have shamelessly wallowed under all the files, activity sheets and exercise books till the end of the year! The only trouble now is I hope I know where to look for these things when I need them... (LOL)

And one last thing before I publish this post... This is one of my few companions that survived the move! Take your bow, Mr. Drake ;-)

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger littlehands said...

It's nice to have a look on your new workstation. I will move to a new working place soon, will let you know once settled down.

July 16, 2008 at 12:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home