Monday, July 14, 2008

New toy

See my new toy? :-) :-) :-) My sister-in-law has been itching to get hold of an eyelet puncher for some time and this morning she sent this very "infectious bug" (which I interpreted as needing immediate attention) my way. So I popped into my friendly stationery store downtown just now and look what I found for her :-) I haggled like a mad woman and came out of the shop looking as pleased as pie. I was told that this was the last one in the shop and the price I paid was a steal as the new stock coming in would be very much more expensive. I'm definitely going to get one or two pieces of crossstitch done this week so that we can work on the finishing together when she comes down to claim her prized possession!

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Yasmin said...

Oh, great!!I'm feasting on it now!!! I've never been so excited over a new toy! hahaha..Ya, stitch something up and we can finish it together when I go down next. I already have a pattern in mind!! will get down to stitching it tonight.

July 13, 2008 at 6:55 PM  
Blogger littlehands said...

Oh, your new toy? Wow~~~
This is what we use as a normal punch for single hole in our office!

July 16, 2008 at 1:00 AM  
Blogger All things beautiful said...

Not quite. The wonderful part of this puncher is that it does both, punch holes as well as fix on the eyelet. If you look carefully, you can see these features on either side of the gadget :-)

July 16, 2008 at 9:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home