Thursday, June 19, 2008

The perfect solution for insomnia

The perfect solution for my insomnia last night! Do up my round tin. What better way to spend the time than tossing and turning in bed or staring at the four walls or counting sheep :-)


Had no sample to guide me but I've always believed in midnight inspiration! I'm actually quite pleased with how the tin turned out, considering the condition of the stitched piece which I showed you all in the previous post. But LTC (loving tender care) seems to work :-) The tin I used was also quite old and unsightly but at one o'clock in the morning, beggars can't be choosers!








A closer look to prove my point...

Sorry, the inside is out of bounds for now (LOL) But if insomnia strikes again, I'll post that, first thing I finish :-)

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Carol R said...

What a wonderful tin finish - so pretty - I look forward to seeing what you do with the inside!

June 22, 2008 at 5:24 AM  
Blogger All things beautiful said...

Thanks for dropping by every now and then and always with such encouraging words too :-) I will try to get it done this weekend.

June 22, 2008 at 10:33 PM  
Blogger littlehands said...

How adorable!
I always find amazing projects from your blog here, keep it up!
P.S. A, please contact me by the email below:
littlehands_hk-email@yahoo.com
(Just delete this part when you approve my comment for public, thanks!)

June 29, 2008 at 1:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your tin is very pretty...I've yet to try a tin finish...You've inspired me :-)

June 30, 2008 at 10:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home