Saturday, June 28, 2008

In mourning!


I am tearing my hair out in frustration!!! When I was at the last leaf, I was horrified to find out I had miscalculated yet again. Not just there but at at least 2 other positions. See the spot where the needle is and the leaf directly above and the flower? :-( By then it was too late to rectify... it would mean ripping out half the design :-( :-( So, I'm going to leave this aside for now and when I have finished "mourning" it (lol), start afresh again. Wish me better luck next round :-)

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger littlehands said...

Wow, not bad!
They are not cross stitches, right?

June 29, 2008 at 1:21 AM  
Blogger Carol R said...

Oh no - what a shame - yes put it aside and come back to it afresh!

June 29, 2008 at 2:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have had many occasions like this where I've had to take a breath, let a little time pass, and re-visit the project with fresh eyes...It looks very pretty so don't give up on it.

(and I'll be back to visit you too!) :-)

June 30, 2008 at 10:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home